Train Key Supervisory Personnel About OSHA's Purpose & Impact
The goal of this online course is to provide supervisors and managers with an intermediate level orientation into the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration, also known as OSHA, and how that agency goes about accomplishing their mission to protect workers. This course will help supervisors and managers better understand how their own actions, and inactions, when supervising or managing employees can impact their organization, including possible negative ramifications that could come about if they fail to do their part to implement and enforce their employer’s health and safety program.
The course provides the student with an understanding of the following topics:
- The origins and functions of the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA);
- Which employers do and do not fall under OSHA’s jurisdiction;
- Relationship between Federal OSHA versus State Plan OSHA Programs;
- The application of different OSHA regulations to various workplaces;
- Triggers that cause employers to be selected for OSHA compliance inspections;
- An overview of the on-site OSHA inspection process;
- Rights and responsibilities of employers and their employees under the OSH Act of 1970; and,
- OSHA compliance assistance resources.
Intro to OSHA - Intermediate Course for Supervisors & Managers - Only $19.99
Approximate Course Length – 120 minutes
Prerequisites – None
Language – English (student must be able to read and understand English to complete this course).
Testing – You must score at least 80% correct to pass each module quiz and the final exam. If you pass a module quiz, you will be directed to the next module, and if you pass the final exam you will be able to print your certificate of completion. If you do not pass a module quiz or final exam, you can retake it a second time, and if necessary, a third time. If you fail the third attempt of a quiz or exam, you can repeat the module or exam again and attempt the quiz/exam again
Course Materials – Printable notes packet & links to useful information and resources
Refund policy – 72 hours from purchase, barring course completion.
Cost – Only $19.99 per course. Bulk discounts automatically applied for bulk purchases of 5 or more of this course.
Customer / Student Support
Questions about sales and about the Introduction to OSHA – Basic Level Course should be directed to OSHA Training Services Inc, at
1-877-771-6742, or by submitting an email to our technical support team at [email protected].