This OSHA training website was developed by our founder, Curtis Chambers, MS-OSH, CSP.
With over 30 years of OSHA training and compliance management experience, his credentials include the following:
- President of OSHA Training Services Inc.
- Board Certified Safety Professional (CSP) since 1992
- Master of Science degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- Former safety director for a Fortune 500 company
- Former inspector for OSHA State consultation program
- Author of the OSHA Training Blog
- Author of OSHA Training Toolbox Talks
- Nationally recognized as a testifying expert in OSHA health and safety litigation / court matters
- OSHA-authorized Outreach Trainer for OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour courses for general industry and construction
Mr. Chambers is also the OSHA Outreach trainer of record for 360training online OSHA 10 & 30 hour training courses available on this website.
Please feel free to peruse our website to see the variety of OSHA training services and resources our company makes available to assist employers and employees located throughout all of the United States and the US territories.