Safety Training Videos and DVD's
OSHA safety training videos and DVD's are a great way to convey important safety-related information to workers in a fashion that will get, and keep, their attention. And when coupled with site-specific information about your company safety policies and procedures, as well as any hands-on demonstrations or instruction that may be needed, safety training videos and DVD's can be an important tool to help employers meet OSHA training requirements.
These affordable OSHA safety training videos and DVD's are available on many OSHA-required topics. Most of our OSHA training videos and DVD'd also come with a leaders guide, reproducible handouts, sign-in sheet, and certificates for training, too. Available in English and in Spanish.
Click any course title below to see course info and pricing on the Safety Video / DVD Training Kit
OSHA Training Topics Available:
- Asbestos Awareness - Our training videos and DVDs on "Asbestos Awareness" have been created specifically to educate employees about the dangers of working with materials that may contain asbestos. Increases their ability to know what hazards are present that need to be avoided, and meet OSHA requirements for awareness-level training for your workers.
- Aerial Lifts (booms) - Our training kit on "Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments" reviews the various types of aerial boom-lifts, make employees aware of the hazards that are associated with these lifts, and gives them information that they'll need to work safely… whether they're using an aerial boom-lift or working around one. Discusses OSHA regulations for aerial lifts in construction as well as general industry workplaces.
- Arc Flash - This video / DVD training kit on Arc Flash focuses on what arc flash is, its hazards and how employees who weld or work around welders can avoid it on the job. The program provides practical procedures employees can use to protect themselves from electric shock, as well.
- Back Safety - Protect your back; it's the only one you have. Back injuries are a leading cause of lost workdays in the USA. This training program discusses the anatomy of the back, proper lifting techniques to use for various lifting situations, and basic ergonomic improvements that can be made in the workplace to help workers avoid these debilitating injuries.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Our DVD and video training products on "Bloodborne Pathogens addresses Bloodborne Pathogen identification, transmission, and avoidance, and has been specifically created to assist employers in various industries comply with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements. Different training packages available for various industries, including:
- Confined Space Entry - The Confined Space Entry training video / DVD provides employees with current facts on confined space hazards, how a Permit Required Confined Space Entry Program reduces these risks, what roles they may play in a confined space entry, how to keep themselves and their co-workers safe inside and outside of a confined space, plus more.
- Crane Safety in Construction - Our training products on "Crane Safety in Construction Environments" remind employees that over 90% of crane-related accidents are caused by human error . . . and that they are the key to preventing these incidents. General safety for working with cranes in a construction environment are addressed.
- Electrical Safety in Construction - Our training products on "Electrocution Hazards In Construction Environments - Types of Hazards and How You Can Protect Yourself " discuss the major types of electrocution hazards, and how employees can protect themselves from electrical hazards and electrocution in construction environments. Helps workers avoid electrocutions and burn injuries caused by unsafe electrical equipment and unsafe work practices.
- Emergency Planning - Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of Emergency Preparedness / Crisis Management requirements. Our training kit on "Emergency Planning" assist facilities in complying with these regulations and help them prepare your organization and workers for potential emergency situations.
- Eye Safety - Our video and DVD training products on "Eye Safety" show how many eye problems and injuries are caused by not paying attention to the work employees are doing, or by not wearing the appropriate protective equipment. They remind employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and show them steps they should take to help prevent these type injuries to their eyes.
- Fall Protection - Our videos and DVDs on Fall Protection In Construction Environments and for General Industry provide the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground", and assist in satisfying the major training requirements in the OSHA Standards on Fall Protection.
- Fire Extinguisher Use - Our training kit on "Using Fire Extinguishers" look at why things burn, reviews the types of fire extinguishers that are found in most facilities today, and discuss how to use fire extinguishers to fight small, early-stage fires. Meet OSHA training requirements for initial and annual refreshers on fire extinguishers for your workers.
- First Aid Training - Our training videos and DVDs on "First Aid" show employees show how to perform basic first aid measures that can often limit the severity of any type of injury, or even prevent a death.
- Forklift (powered industrial truck) Operator Training - Our training kit on "Forklift / Powered Industrial Truck Safety" have been specifically created to assist employers in complying with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck training standard. Materials and forms to document the certification of powered industrial trucks (aka forklifts) are provided with the Powered Industrial Truck training kit.
- Hand and Power Tool Safety - Our training DVDs and videos on "Hand and Power Tool Safety" show how accidents can be significantly reduced by applying good general safety rules and safe work practices, and review what hazards are associated with the various types of tools employees use every day.
- Hazard Communication / Employee Right-to-Know - Our various Hazard Communications & GHS Training kits provide information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Meet updated OSHA standards for HazCom and GHS. This is one of OSHA's most cited standards year after year, so train all your workers about OSHA's Hazard Communication standards and GHS.
- Hazardous Materials - Our DVD and video-based training products on "DOT HAZMAT General Awareness" focus on employees who handle hazardous materials in the workplace. The products review a number of topics aimed at making these employees more aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the nature of the hazards and the issue of taking appropriate security measures when dealing with hazardous materials that the Department of Transportation (DOT) has added to the regulation.
- Hearing Conservation - Our video and DVD training products on "Hearing Conservation and Safety" have been specifically created to assist employers in complying with OSHA's Hearing Conservation Standard (1910.95). Covers effects of noise on hearing, how hearing protectors work, and how they should be used. Also outlines requirements for a hearing conservation program, including the reason for audiometric testing for affected workers.
- Heat Stress - Awareness Training and More - Increase employee knowledge about how and why people become ill when exposed to excessive heat is the first step to preventing heat related illnesses. Great training resource for all types of work environments where workers are exposed to excessive heat.
- Ladders - These Ladder Safety training DVDs and videos provide information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session on ladder safety. ADdresses different type s of ladders, inspection requirements, and the do's and don'ts of setting up and using ladders at work (and at home).
- Lead Awareness in Construction - Our training kit on "Working with Lead Exposures" address the major areas of employee awareness training required by the OSHA Lead Construction regulations. Education about the hazards of lead and how to avoid them is the first (and most important) step to protecting your workers.
- Lockout Tagout - Created specifically to assist employers in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's Control of Hazardous Energy / "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulations, these DVD and video products discuss the OSHA Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard, including the Energy Control Program and Procedures. Good for Authorized employees, as well as affected and other employees too.
- Machine Guard Safety - Our training kit on "Machine Guard Safety" are designed to help employees understand the dangers of working with unguarded machinery . . . and how those risks can be minimized by proper installation, maintenance, and use of safety guards and devices. Helps keep the importance of machine guards in the front of employees minds.
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS) - Created specifically to assist employers in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations for SDS's, this training DVD / video on "GHS Safety Data Sheets" reviews the composition of GHS Safety Data Sheets, the information that's contained in each section, and how SDS's are different from Material Safety Data Sheets. Meet mandatory OSHA training on the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of container labels and hazard classification.
- Personal Protective Equipment - Our DVD & video training products on "Personal Protective Equipment" have been specifically created to assist employers in complying with OSHA's Standard on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), includingPPE for eyes and face, hands, feet, head, and other parts of the body in different work environments.
- Recordkeeping / Injury and Illness (OSHA Form 300 . . .) - Helps managers and supervisors meet the updated record-keeping requirements of 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information managers and supervisors need to comply with OSHA's revised regulation, and allows an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations. Covers the details of the OSHA regulation's requirements, and show actual workplace incidents that demonstrate what their responsibilities are in documenting and reporting OSHA-recordable injuries.
- Respiratory Protection - Our training kit on "Respiratory Protection and Safety" have been specifically created to assist employers in complying with OSHA's Respiratory Standards for general industry (1910.134) and construction (1926). Respirators are needed to protect workers from atmospheric hazards, but they will not be effective unless they are properly used and maintained.
- Rigging Safety - Our safety training products on "Rigging Safety" point out to employees that over 90% of rigging-related accidents are caused by human error . . . and that employees are the key to preventing these incidents. Various types of slings and other rigging devices addressed.
- Safety Orientation - Construction - Our training kit on "Safety Orientation in Construction Environments" address two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today . . . that of developing a good "safety attitude" in their employees, as well as providing "introductory" safety training for new-hires required by various OSHA standards.
- Safety Showers and Emergency Eyewash Safety - This training DVD and video on "Safety Showers and Eye Washes" review for employees situations where safety showers and eye washes should be used to help prevent or alleviate injuries (such as chemical splashes . . .), as well as how to properly use them.
- Scaffolding Safety - Our DVD and video-based training products on "Supported Scaffolding Safety" and "Suspended Scaffold Safety" help employees understand the dangers of working with these types of scaffolds in the workplace, and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to erect, maintain and use scaffolding equipment used in construction and manufacturing environments.
- Scissor-Lift Safety - This employee training kit on "Scissor Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments" introduce employees to scissor lifts, makes them more aware of the hazards associated with scissor lifts, and give them the information they need to work safely when using a scissor lift or working in proximity to one.
Click any course title above to see specific information and pricing for the video/DVD training kit.
CLICK HERE to see all of our free online OSHA training tutorials
Online OSHA Training
No faster way to get OSHA training!
Need a Customized Safety Manual with Written OSHA Safety Procedures for Your Specific Industry?
Need to Find an OSHA Trainer?